Food Lion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!!

4 posters

Go down

BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!! Empty BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!!

Post  Badavus April 2nd 2010, 3:42 pm

Yo Dawgs,

Bring your peds and toolz and anything you need worked on...

We're going to clean up the garage and backyard and grill some meats drink some gut rot, and work on peds!

If you need parts from our parts index shed, let me know! We have tonz of crap...

Tomos wheels, tomos frame, M56 engine, jawa crap, stock puch exhaust, wiring crap etc....

SUNDAY FUN NESSSSS

farao
Badavus
Badavus

Back to top Go down

BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!! Empty Re: BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!!

Post  Badavus April 2nd 2010, 4:28 pm

If anyone has a grill, bring dat shit.
Badavus
Badavus

Back to top Go down

BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!! Empty Re: BBQ and Moped Fix-it @ Amanduh's House Sunday!!!

Post  Buk April 2nd 2010, 5:44 pm

What time? I'll be in Bville most of the day Crying or Very sad
Buk
Buk

Back to top Go down

Post  Badavus April 2nd 2010, 6:27 pm

i'm guessing 2 or 3 PM? i dunno... Amanda joined the forum, she probably doesn't understand the layout yet.

call her Smile
Badavus
Badavus

Back to top Go down

Post  abracadaver April 2nd 2010, 6:46 pm

ayy this sounds awesome. i think i wanna grab that tomos frame and possibly wheels, i want a project bike to run my a35 with.

abracadaver

Back to top Go down

Post  amandajoy April 2nd 2010, 7:31 pm

yo. i was thinking more around 4ish, but will go till how ever long. chris! you better come and say hi! also, james, how do you add a picture to your profile?
amandajoy
amandajoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down