Food Lion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10?

2 posters

Go down

any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10? Empty any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10?

Post  kevin August 21st 2010, 12:27 am

just curious.
kevin
kevin

http://buzzkillers.ning.com

Back to top Go down

any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10? Empty Re: any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10?

Post  fish August 21st 2010, 11:48 pm

yeah kevin, i think there will be a few of us coming up there.

fish

Back to top Go down

any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10? Empty Re: any of you dudes goin to wilmington nc sept10?

Post  kevin August 24th 2010, 1:10 am

niiice, me and john are trying to get some running bikes together, we did happen to score a pair of orange and chrome 77 kreidler florys that are totally nastay that we managed to get running so jacksonville might ride for team kreidler! farao
kevin
kevin

http://buzzkillers.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abracadaver August 24th 2010, 3:56 pm

i'm going, i know bobby, raniel, preston and i are going as well. we're hoping to get geoff a loaner again like we did in richmond so he can join.

johnny - would you be into taking some extra peds in your truck if you're driving up? like one or two? raniel can't drive his car, so we're thinking presh and i can ride together, then maybe throw some peds in your truck and one or two in geoffs car, and have bobby ran and geoff in geoffs car.

abracadaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down