Food Lion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alukit on a e50? help plz

4 posters

Go down

alukit on a e50? help plz Empty alukit on a e50? help plz

Post  abracadaver November 5th 2009, 10:33 am

sup guys, im coming to you guys because my computer hates me and for some reason isn't loading posts that i try and put on MA. anyhow, here's the deal. i just got that pork from chris, and it is fucking amazing, i'm in love with it. my tomos is pretty much dead unless i can get the crank case re-threadded, which isn't seeming too feasible with how broke i am. . so here's where the quesh comes in.on that tomos, i have the 70cc alukit. i wanted to put this kit on the e50 that's on the pork, but im not sure if i can after reading on treats' page for the kit 'fit this on a puch if you have the skills.' which sketched me out.
i noticed on treats that there's a separate 70cc kit for the puch with the reed valve, and i was just wondering how feasible it is to put the tomos alukit on a puch? what exactly needs to be modified in order to make it fit? any of you guys know anything bout this? if it was possible i'd love to have the porky kitted for this weekend!

abracadaver

Back to top Go down

alukit on a e50? help plz Empty Re: alukit on a e50? help plz

Post  fishsticks November 5th 2009, 10:54 am

everything should fit up perfectly. the parts treats is talking about is the intake and exhaust, then angles are going to be strange as the e50 puts the cylinder horizontal to the ground whereas the a35 has it at an angle.
fishsticks
fishsticks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nelly17 November 5th 2009, 11:32 am

yeah I know a welder dude that can weld up any sort of exhaust you want. you should be fine with the swap though.
nelly17
nelly17

Back to top Go down

Post  shushine4neptune November 5th 2009, 11:38 am

ill be fine to swap saliva
shushine4neptune
shushine4neptune
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/dylan86townsend

Back to top Go down