Food Lion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

registration?? we dont need no stinking registration

4 posters

Go down

registration??    we dont need no stinking registration Empty registration?? we dont need no stinking registration

Post  heyzeus762 July 12th 2010, 4:43 pm

but seriously, how much does it cost to register a moped in whore-lando. i wana come ride wichoo guys.
heyzeus762
heyzeus762

Back to top Go down

registration??    we dont need no stinking registration Empty Re: registration?? we dont need no stinking registration

Post  fishsticks July 12th 2010, 8:10 pm

whos dis?

expect to pay 30-100 bones but prices have gone up so who knows. find a MOPED plate and dodge em.
fishsticks
fishsticks
Admin

Back to top Go down

registration??    we dont need no stinking registration Empty Re: registration?? we dont need no stinking registration

Post  heyzeus762 July 13th 2010, 9:57 am

im new in town, my names ant. just got a yamahopper n now i need some ppl to ride my sweet ass hog wit
heyzeus762
heyzeus762

Back to top Go down

Post  Buk July 13th 2010, 10:11 am

Hope you received a title with that QT50...without pedals it's considered a scooter
Buk
Buk

Back to top Go down

Post  heyzeus762 July 13th 2010, 2:19 pm

ya i got a tittle, and a welder so i could put peddles on it. are scooters more expensive to register?
heyzeus762
heyzeus762

Back to top Go down

Post  fish July 13th 2010, 2:47 pm

I'm not sure if its going to be more expensive but I'd try to get it registered as a moped, there's just less hassle and technically to ride a scooter you need a motorcycle endorsement.
you don't happen to live near Conway/curry ford?

fish

Back to top Go down

Post  heyzeus762 July 13th 2010, 2:56 pm

kinda im on dean. why? whats up?
heyzeus762
heyzeus762

Back to top Go down

Post  Buk July 13th 2010, 3:55 pm

Yeah the cops around here are not that bright...one pulled me over for having a valid tag Rolling Eyes

I believe they are the same cost wise...
Buk
Buk

Back to top Go down

Post  fish July 13th 2010, 6:16 pm

only cause I know of a ant over there. let us know when your registered or decide to ride

fish

Back to top Go down

Post  abracadaver July 14th 2010, 3:33 pm

ive been riding around for over a year and a half completely tagless. for no other reason that i just hate dealing with the dmv. i've been pulled over a bunch of times and as long as your license is valid you can pull the "oh sorry mr police officer, i just got this yesterday and the guy i bought it from told me since it's only 49cc and has pedals i didn't need a tag?"

it's worked for me every time, even got to the point where a cop had to take out a law book because he didn't know. usually cops don't even know what mopeds are. just be nice, and act ignorant. i have absolutely nothing on the bike im riding now, but if you have one of those MOPED vanity plates or even a plate on there with expired tags, you should be ok for the most part. just something to convince a cop your legit as your blasting by.

abracadaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down