oh my god dudessssss helllllpppppp

Go down

oh my god dudessssss helllllpppppp

Post  abracadaver on May 9th 2010, 5:59 pm

amanda has been very sweet and let me borrow her tomos so i have a way to get around at least, but i miss the kitted lifestyle, and i miss my moped.
i don't know if any of you can help me, but it seems that the army of mopeds can't really help me either, not yet at least. i made a post about this a while ago, thinking it was vapor lock, but it's definitely not, it's something much more retarded and frustrating, and it's an insanely huge bummer.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/6/210722/210722/

that's my post, maybe one of you can figure out the history behind the mystery..

abracadaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oh my god dudessssss helllllpppppp

Post  abracadaver on May 11th 2010, 1:13 pm

life still sucks. been fucking with porky on a daily basis, for at least an hour at a time, and still nothinnnnggg. someone please help, i'm pretty broke, but i'll buy you a six pack, or lunch. this seems like a surreal problem because i've exhausted absolutely every test/troubleshoot and have got nowhere. even as far as putting a brand new/unran carb on there. nothing.

although, i will thank amanda again for being kind enough to let me ride the targa until i get my situation figured out. it's not my preferred style, but adding a biturbo on it made me very ok with riding it, especially now that i can actually hear it.

but yeah, would anyone be willing to offer a hand? i wouldn't normally ask this, but i've literally tried absolutely everything, and a 30 response post on MA still hasn't solved anything..

abracadaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Bean on May 11th 2010, 8:54 pm

i'd be happy to look at it. i leave for pennsylvania on thursday morning and return sunday morning.. so i can either
come by tomorrow or when i get back.
Steve Bean
Admin

View user profile http://thehumanbeans.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abracadaver on May 12th 2010, 2:35 pm

shit i wish i wouldve seen this earlier, i'll be in class today. sunday works though, gimme a call 407 687 8691

abracadaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum